Find the Latest Bluehost Review | Special Discount on Bluehost Web Hosting | Complete Pros & Cons of Bluehost Hosting | One-Click-Solution
(In-depth Bluehost reviews with pros/cons, pricing, features & more)
As a website owner, what I expect from web hosting? I always expect-
- Best and reliable web hosting service to keep site always running
- My website should not be down at any cost. It gives the worst impression to the visitor and do fewer sales.
- Pocket affordability to keep within my budget.
- Technical support whenever needed.
- Best server quality.
In my Today’s Bluehost review for web hosting services, will help you to make a decision that Bluehost is right for you or not?
Bluehost claims that it is providing web hosting services for over 2+ million websites worldwide. The company is serving over the last 16 years and has a huge customer base itself a trust in the company that they providing reliable services and able to provide the best competitive prices.
Bluehost is best for everyone from beginning bloggers to a well-established e-commerce store.
Quick Overview of Bluehost hosting
- Bluehost was founded by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth headquarter in Provo, District Utah, United States of America in 2003. Remarked the name as reliable and cheap web hosting
- Bluehost is well known for its WordPress expertise with complete “one-stop-solution” and an affordable bargain price.
- More than 750+ highly experienced team is working for Bluehost now, many of them also worked for the WordPress core software team.
- More than 2+ million websites are hosted on Bluehost and it offers complete web solutions to meet the needs of customers. With a wide range of their requirements.
- Bluehost introductory rates are very much affordable according to customer needs with easy to reach customer support.
- Support Email, Phone Call, 24*7 live chat and knowledge base The company has helpful 24/7 live chat support including phone support.
- Pricing – Affordable monthly plan starts from $2.75
- Server Uptime 99.9%
- Speed 581 ms
- Apps WordPress PHP Drupal, Joomla and 70+ more
- Plans Shared, WordPress, VPS, Reseller, and Dedicated Servers
- Features- Unmatched bandwidth, Unlimited Websites, and Storage, 1-year Free Domain, SSL Certificate FREE, and additional services of content creation, social media marketing, and training, SEO services, graphic design, email marketing, etc.
- The best part of all is their 30-day money-back guarantee.
Bluehost web hosting review in details-
- Quick Overview of Bluehost hosting
- Why Bluehost Stand Out?
- Bluehost Review throughout year Amazing Uptime (99.9%)
- Fast Page Loading Speed (581 milli-seconds)
- Bluehost Price Review
- Cloudflare CDN
- One-Stop-Solutions for Small Businesses
- Bluehost review for Beginners
- Bluehost Endorsed By WordPress
- WordPress E-Commerce Hosting
- cPanel/ CONTROL PANEL
- FREE professional EMAIL
- Data Protection & Security Options
- Quick Customer Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Bluehost PROS AND CONS
Why Bluehost Stand Out?
There is plenty of web hosting. So what’re the outstanding offerings of Blue-host?
Bluehost is the best shared web hosting provider but apart from shared hosting, other hosting services like a dedicated server, VPS, and well managed WordPress Hosting.
In WordPress, Bluehost keep well-managed WordPress plugins, security management, core updations, performance optimizations, and other technicalities.
Bluehost Review throughout year Amazing Uptime (99.9%)
Reliable hosting never goes down, “Your website should not go down for technical issues / hosting issues.”
Users can not access the website if it’s delaying in loading so Uptime is one of the most important aspects when choosing web hosting. So, every moment uptime is the top priority when searching for hosting services.
After a complete review of more than 30 web hosting companies, I see Bluehost Web Hosting has a “good” uptime is 99.9%.
Only 1-hour downtime for the whole year, but Uptime has created the benchmark for 99.9% of the time during the last 12 months.
Fast Page Loading Speed (581 milli-seconds)
Research conducted by Google found: “As page load time goes from 1s to 3s the probability of bounce increases 32%.”
As per Google.com research, 32% or more users leave the website if it’s not loading in 1s-3s. So, page loading time another most important aspect to attracting the user’s traffic which may generate more sales.
Luckily Bluehost loading tested an average page load speed of 581 ms over the last 12 months. Which is ‘good’
Bluehost Price Review
Affordable Initial Pricing ($2.75/mo)-Default price starting from $2.75/month, which is an initial price from the regular plans $7.99/month.
Bluehost provides several discounts occasionally CHECK TODAY’s DISCOUNT which you can avail. Apart from that Bluehost has regular plans below-
Basic plan allows you only 1 website with 50 GB of storage. This plan is good for beginners if you are looking for a single website hosting only.
Plus plan, If you are looking for multiple websites and multiple professional emails, you should go for Plus Plan.
Choice Plus package, If you are looking for free domain privacy, good backups, and many other options then you can go for Choice Plus Package.
You can also go for higher packages as per your need. Check out the plans NOW
BLUEHOST SHARED HOSTING COMPARISON
Fast loading is the top priority for users otherwise users can move to other options. You will be in Low conversion and fewer profits and a high bounce rate if your website pages loading slow.
Bluehost comes with Cloudflare CDN, which is known for speed.
Cloudflare CDN (Content Delivery Network) helps users to navigate faster when someone clicks on your website. The user’s web browser will receive content from the nearest CDN point. It will reduce the travel time which will short the loading time too.
Blogging industry is expected to be DOUBLED in 2021 as per experts, it’s time to start your own blog and make money from blog “Start Your Own Blog That Makes Money“
One-Stop-Solutions for Small Businesses
For small businesses, digital marketing services have plenty of misleading and outdated tactics and information on the web.
Digital marketing experts or agencies can easily charge you a big amount for your project. And the result might not be up to the level of frustration for small scale businesses. But
As a core part of blue host strategies, You can get some other services-
- Website design: DIY site builder is there to create your own easily or build a site with their design pros.
- Promotional activities- SEO, advertising, social media marketing, content creation, etc: Bluehost has marketing professionals who can provide you these services. It provides monthly consultation and they will help to get ROI
- Complete Knowledge tutorial on how to use Domains, Emails, and other website management, promotions, and hosting topics.
- cPanel allows you to create functional and attractive pages for business.
If you’ve Website, or Blog or planning for a website or blog, Bluehost can be solid web hosting service,
Bluehost review for Beginners
Being a newbie you can easily enjoy the user-friendly interface of BlueHost, Start a blog with blue is a very easy process.
When you look at the cPanel controls you will easily understand the options and use of it. Search option will help you to navigate to the particular option if any.
New bloggers usually need to download WordPress, which is one click away only.
Weebly and Drupal users can use the website builder tool if they don’t want to use WordPress.
Bluehost Endorsed By WordPress
The best web hosting for a blog or WordPress blog can be Bluehost web hosting. If you’re planning to create a WordPress blog or WordPress website web hosting. Bluehost is endorsed by WordPress for it’s best web hosting services.
BlueHost for WordPress provides the best web hosting packages for WordPress which costs only a few dollars.
Bluehost is not only the best choice for beginners but also experts. It provides the latest tools for developers like SSH Access, Customisable Linux kernel, and FTP.
It provides “secured and safe web services for everyone.”
WordPress E-Commerce Hosting
Click on the WordPress Hosting navigation tab and go for eCommerce hosting, if you’re running or planning for a WooCommerce store. Where you will get-
- The WooCommerce storefront pre-installed
- Free onboarding call
- Free dedicated IP address.
cPanel/ CONTROL PANEL
cPanel/ control panel is your complete back-office for Bluehost hosting where you can manage all services like hosting and accounts, domain name, renewals of domain and hosting, email addresses, payments everything.
You can redesign the cPanel control panel of Bluehost according to your need. It is easy to use with an enhanced popular version. The shared packages you can get in cPanel.
FREE professional EMAIL
Email is in the trend for the last few decades and still the top priority. Email plays important role in communication fast and secure.
Bluehost also provides you an email creation facility where you can create email ids up to 5 emails for your basic plan and unlimited in the higher plan.
Doesn’t matter you are a small or big business owner, Your professional email id will keep you ahead of others. Even your online communication should be through professional emails.
Data Protection & Security Options
No doubt Bluehost is one of the cheapest web hosting providing companies, and the best part is they don’t compromise with the security and other benefits. They provide us free SSL, single-click WordPress install, access to CDN, eCommerce plugins, and multiple integrations of CMS.
Upper plans offer Spam Experts add-on, SiteLock, stop Malware attacks, domain privacy protection, and server backups.
SiteLock security for your website to scan for viruses and other threats on daily basis.
RAID Level 1 security comes with a dedicated server where your data figured on multiple disks. It will increase your data security and reliability of web hosting.
Other security options you can create for your blog or website like managing Private Keys, password-protection directories, IP address blacklists, email and user filters, etc.
Quick Customer Support
Whether you are a newbie or expert, you will always need technical support, Bluehost is available 24*7 on live chat, telephone, and email.
After testing the Quick Customer Support by BlueHost I am as a blogger satisfied with their live chat, phone, and emailing system. You can swim into their vast knowledge base for FAQ and other useful information.
Bluehost offering the best web hosting for all but also assures a 30-day money-back guarantee. We recommend you to read all terms and conditions before check out.
Sometimes we do not convince with the web hosting plans so there is good news for all BlueHost web hosting users that they can claim money back with 30 days. BlueHost provides a money-back guarantee for all plans.
Read terms for money back, does and don’t fall under money-back guarantee:
- Only web hosting money will be refunded, not other add ons or domains.
- The domain will cost $15.99 if you registered a free domain.
- No refund requests will be considered after 30 days of buying the web hosting plan.
Bluehost PROS AND CONS
Every company has it up and downsides. Which can suits you or not but we recommend you to see all pros and cons of the Webhosting services before you buy it? So that you can decide Bluehost is god for you or not?
- Over 2+million websites worldwide hosted on Bluehost servers which prove the company’s reliability.
- Wide range of web hosting options offered by Bluehost.
- Easy and user-friendly cPanel with free anti-spam solutions.
- You can upgrade to VPS or dedicated server without moving to your website
- Integrated Cloudflare support
- Plenty of security features SiteLock protection, unique IPs, SSL etc
- Offering a 30-days money-back-guarantee(no questions asked) for all hosting plans
- 99% uptime guarantee.
- Speed 581 ms
- Shared Hosting plans only for annual packages, not monthly.
- Moving the site to Bluehost from other hosting company is chargeable where much company provides it free.
- For a complete security, you need to do daily backups.
- High Pricing Renewal-I recommends you to go for 3 years upfront initially, which will decrease the average monthly costs otherwise you will be the high price charged on renewal starts at $7.99/month for 36 months agreement.
- Restrictions on Lower Plans- The lower plans always come with restrictions and the same with Bluehost also in terms of limited storage space, single website hosting only, etc.
Do I Recommend It?
Of course YES!
I am using Bluehost for a long time and I have given all the facts according to my best experience. I have tried to tell you all aspects of Bluehost. Now you can see your requirements and choose Bluehost. It will help you to get an easy and quick website up and running, budget-friendly hosting plans, several security features, user-friendly cPanel interface which is good for beginners.
Click for Bluehost Discount Coupons
And For small businesses, there are digital marketing services that are good to save money initially.
If you have any query about BLUEHOST web hosting, please comment me now
Please share this article on your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, and other social media too.
5 thoughts on “Bluehost Review (In-depth Pros/cons, pricing, features & more 2021)”
Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This type of
clever work and coverage!
Keep up the wonderful works guys
Good job dude
Thanks for writing detailed bluehost review and guiding us complete pros and cons of bluehost.