Quick Comparison of Top 7 Cheap WordPress Hosting India 2021 || FREE Domain & SSL || Bandwidth || Storage || Cust Support || Host Location || Speed || Price || Features || Reviews
Hostinger WordPress Hosting
- Bandwidth/Traffic allowed: 100GB
- WordPress preinstalled: Yes
- Email: One account (upgrade for more)
- Local customer support: No
- Local webserver: No
- Read Full Review on Hostinger Web Hosting
HostPapa WordPress Hosting
- Priced from: $2.49/month
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free domain
- Unlimited disk space & data transfer
- Free “PapaSquad” site migration service
- Fast servers (PHP7, SSD & CacheCade Pro 2.0 caching)
- Free SSL & Cloudflare CDN
- PapaSquad support available 24/7
- Read Full Review on HostPapa Web Hosting
Bluehost WordPress Hosting
- WordPress preinstalled: Yes
- Bandwidth: Un-metered
- Email: Unlimited accounts
- Local customer support: Yes
- Local webserver: Yes
- Read Full Review on BlueHost Web Hosting
HostGator WordPress Hosting
- Free Domain. Easy WordPress Installs.
- Free Domain– Yes
- 1-Click WordPress Installation
- Free SSL Certificate
- 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 24/7/365 Technical Support
GreenGeeks WordPress Hosting
- Unlimited SSD webspace
- Unlimited domains on one account
- Free domain registration
- Free site builder
- Free Let’s Encrypt Wildcard SSL Certificate
- Free unlimited email accounts
- Free CDN integration
- Free nightly backups
- Live support
- Read Full Review on GreenGeeks Web Hosting
DreamHost WordPress Hosting
- Free Domain included
- Unlimited Traffic
- WordPress Pre-installed
- Fast SSD Storage
- NEW WP Website Builder
- NEW Free Automated WordPress Migrations
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free Domain Privacy
- Add Email as low as $1.67/mo
- 97 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Read Full Review on DreamHost Web Hosting
WPX WordPress Hosting
- 1-Click WordPress Installations
- 30 Second Average Live Chat Response Time 24/7/365
- High-Speed Custom CDN With 26 Global Edge Locations
- Unlimited SSLs
- Manual Backups
- DDoS Protection
- Daily Malware Scanning & Removal
- PHP 7.X
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 99.95% Uptime Guarantee
- USA + UK + Australian Hosting Locations
You should certainly concentrate on a few things when you select cheapest WordPress hosting in India for your new or an existing WordPress website:
New PHP: PHP 7.0x is a must as it gives the predecessor a great edge and lets the WordPress run quicker.
SSL Certificate: Google has made it public that the rating element is the SSL certificate. The WordPress web hosting companies I have mentioned below are the ones that provide free and simple SSL certificate incorporation. Even from bloggers who are not needed, many Webhosting services charge for SSL certificates, and innocent users lose a lot of money because of this.
Customer support: good customer service is not adequate because it is a crisis mode when our website goes down. A reliable hosting provider should have outstanding customer care and you should expect something from day one.
Host location: The WordPress website’s load time has a strong effect on the rating of the search engine. This is why hosting your website next to your target audience is strongly recommended. If your target audience is from the USA, for example, your website should be hosted on a US server. Similarly, if your audience is in India, it is best to select a hosting provider in India that provides data centers.
Other than these, the icing on the cake is a few features such as hosting capacity, bandwidth, and easy to use control panel.
New customers make the mistake of ordering the plan most of the time, which they don’t use.
My recommendation would be to get a shared hosting package that is not only cheap but is also suitable for a new WordPress site if you are beginning a WordPress blog and you are looking for a hosting service and which can be the cheapest WordPress hosting in India.
Such a service is at least 50 percent less costly than other types of hosting, such as managed hosting for WordPress or hosting for VPS. Overall, the amount per month you pay for hosting should be weighed. Anything from $2.95 to $6 a month for a shared host is an affordable investment that allows
Here is a table consisting of all the top affordable Cheap WordPress hosting India listed below in their rating order and WordPress web hosting comparison India:
You can initially find your options for choosing the right hosting provider confusing if you are new to the WordPress blogging platform.
Why is speed is important for websites?
Why is the value of speed?
- You can arrange and grow your content in a simple way with the fastest WordPress hosting. For guests, a sluggish host not only slows down the page load but may also slow down the admin screen. This would make the task more complicated and time-consuming.
- Most notably, though, quick hosting can help guests be more relaxed as they want to navigate and connect with your website in any way (like commenting or trying to click your social media buttons). A page that fails to load quickly will force them to quit.
- There’s still one more problem that, when it comes to the quickest WordPress hosting, is not that clear at first sight. What happens if you hit a very famous day, primarily, even if your new web host is completely capable of managing your average traffic numbers? Not all hosting plans will, as it turns out, accommodate that.
- Visitors are moody. They’re just not going to waste their day waiting on a website that hardly moves, and most importantly, if you don’t give them a simple, comfortable surfing experience, many of them won’t come back again.
WordPress Hosting Types
The choice of which form of hosting to use would depend on your criteria as to how much work you want to do later on your server and your website.
- You should play with free hosts or shared hosting packages if you’re just starting and want to see how buying a WordPress platform would function for you (it’s when you share the hosting room with other customers; companies like Hostinger or Bluehost can offer you, which are top hosting in India.
- Controlled hosting and VPS would be the solution for practitioners and sites who have developed a wider audience (with WP Engine, Pagely, or Flywheel for example). They are more expensive, but they come with a lot of advantages and features with a top hosting provider in India. The best thing is that you don’t have to deal with yourself on the professional side.
The fastest hosting firms for WordPress that you can look into
There are several hosting providers to choose from, and each offers services and functionality that are slightly different. We have made a selection of some of the more interesting ones, particularly with the primary objective in mind: finding the fastest hosting for WordPress.
The businesses here are among the fastest in the field, and, depending on your budget, they alternate from costly to inexpensive. They provide reliable service and assistance for customers, decent protection, and stable backups.
Bluehost is the best cheap WordPress hosting that is recommended, and it is also the most accessible WordPress hosting open to you.
They offer different hosting packages, or with this reduced connection, you can easily catch their shared hosting service (Prime) that provides 50 GB of space and unrestricted bandwidth and a free domain for $2.95/month.
The simple plan for hosting a single WordPress site is idle, and if you are searching for several WordPress websites to host, then pick a plus kit.
Their offering is what makes BlueHost the idle alternative for low cost WordPress hosting.
They offer a free SSL credential that is a core element in search engine ranking.
Apart from this, they have a very powerful built-in caching mechanism that lets you load your WordPress blog quicker.
For Bluehost, here is the load effect test result:
Nonetheless, with their in-built longevity caching technology, you have to do with one less addon. Bluehost has recently updated its website and introduced new tools that will help you to manage your WordPress platform effectively and which makes them one of the top hosting companies in India.
I have 5 WordPress blogs hosted on Bluehost, and many of them get approximately 10,000 visits a day in traffic, yet Bluehost makes sure my websites never go down!
There are 3 joint WordPress web hosting plans are provided by Bluehost, Feedback of user mention as Best Hosting for WordPress India.
Basic (₹199/month): Idle for one website hosting. 50GB and unrestricted capacity storage.
Plus (₹299/month): Unrestricted domain hosting, unlimited hosting capacity, unlimited email addresses, and bandwidth.
Option plus (₹299/month*): All is extra on the plus plan and Code guard basic.
Bluehost Hosting Sign Up
Important points on the offers from Bluehost:
- Specialty hosting for WordPress
- Free One Year Domain
- Free Certificate with SSL
- Caching approach in-built
- PHP 7.x U.S.
- Bandwidth Unrestricted
- Limitless storage
- WordPress installation in one click
- $100 Credit for Adwords
- Manage plugin updates for WordPress from Bluehost
If you’re able to pay for some years upfront, Hostinger is by far the cheapest WordPress hosting India. Their simple one-web site package begins at ₹79/ month, and in terms of customer retention, they are similar to Bluehost. It has plan difference between website and blog for WordPress
However, if you start looking at the numbers, the image gets a little more nuanced. You need to pre-pay for four years of hospitality in advance to get the $0.99 price. A two-year deal, which effectively doubles rates, is the next alternative. You should expect the price to be almost ten times more costly if you pay month-by-monthly.
Even taking this into account, running a single website for four years at about $48 is a pretty decent deal. However, the premium increases to $2.15 a month upon extension. To put it plainly, this means that you’re better off having four years ahead of you.
We will suggest spring for the Premium shared hosting package, despite Hostinger’s low rates. For four years, it begins at $2.15 a month and goes up accordingly as the Single Tier.
features and results. I would love to pay half of what the rivals charge, of course, but I don’t just want to get half of what they’re getting.
Luckily, that was not the case at all, as Hostinger’s plans involve everything from sufficient funding to performance-boosting software that I needed to get rolling.
Single, Premium, and Enterprise are three pooled hosting plans available. All three run on top of the very own control panel of Hostinger, hPanel, which contains basic WordPress auto-installs and hundreds of other content management systems (CMS).
I signed up for the simple package that came with 10GB of disk space, 100GB of bandwidth, 1 email address, and single website support. Hundreds of pages and thousands of HD images are ample tools to create a very reputable website. Enough to highlight your writing, ingenuity, merchandise, programs, or something you’re planning on hosting.
Features of the hosting package
- There is unrestricted bandwidth, unlimited email addresses, and unlimited pages for the two advanced plans.
- For you Linux-savvy developers, limitless sub-domains, and unlimited databases, certain additional advantages that you won’t get with the Single package like SSH access. The one important aspect that the simple package lacks is automated regular backups, ensuring you’ll have to manually execute backups or buy the option as a standalone add-on.
- As one of the hosting arrangements, Hostinger has a drag-and-drop website creator called Zyro, but it is not available.
- A comment on the VPS and cloud plans before we dive further into the best features of Hostinger. First and foremost, Hostinger is a shared hosting service provider.
It was founded in 2002 and expanded steadily to become one of the world’s largest hosting firms. You can blame their excellent shared hosting arrangements, reliable web hosting, and quality customer support for the gigantic development.
It is currently based in Houston, Texas, and hosts more than 10 million domains. They have 850+ staff providing assistance around the clock and representing organizations of all sizes.
HostGator’s Pros and Cons
Each hosting business has its pros and cons, like any other product and service. Here are the HostGator pros and cons that we know.
- Reliable hosting: 99.99 percent uptime promised by HostGator. If you experience downtime below that, then on your account you can get back one month of credit.
- Generous promise for moneyback: HostGator has a 45-day moneyback guarantee. Web hosting providers usually do not offer a money return guarantee for longer than 30 days.
- Flexible billing intervals: You can choose between billing periods that are monthly and annual. Longer billing intervals earn you the biggest discount.
- Free migration: For all new accounts, HostGator provides a free migration program. During the first 30 days of signing up, their specialist team can move your website from your previous host at no extra expense.
- Higher monthly prices The monthly rates are significantly higher than the yearly schedules. By selecting the annual plans, you can fix this when they offer a 45-day moneyback guarantee.
- Aggressive upselling: During the sign-up process, you need to check the additional programs pre-selected. If you’re unsure, so always uncheck them. When appropriate, you can still add them later.
- HostGator pulls two pricing tricks in addition to additional fees that are pretty common in the industry.
Hostgator Extra pricing
Pricing at Hostgator
|Hatchling Plan||Baby Plan||Business Plan|
|Pricing||$2.75/month Renews at $6.95/mo||$3.95/month Renews at $9.95/mo||$5.95/month Renews at $14.95/mo|
Dreamhost is a respected networking firm with more than 400,000 clients and over 1.5 million pages hosted which makes Dream host the best hosting for e-commerce website India. This hosting company offers a variety of features for customers that fulfill both personal and business web hosting requirements. In 1996, Dreamhost was started by Claremont College, California students.
A virtual private server (VPS), shared storage, cloud and dedicated hosting plans are offered for you. This makes it easy for you to provide a variety of choices for web hosting to help you create stunning websites.
Although the fantastic plans offered by Dreamhost, it may not be deemed an outstanding choice for a web hosting service for most people who start on their first website.
At DreamHost, you can get domain names in addition to hosting bundles. Choose from over 400 TLDs or more exotic extensions (such as .com, .org, .net) (like .club or .guru). There are also country-specific TLDs available, such as .es, .fr, .co.uk or .de. A domain name for .com is $15.99 for registration.
The shared hosting of DreamHost would give you a lot for your dollar, costing $3.95 a month for the 1-site package or $9.95 for the Limitless tier-simple pricing. This style of hosting is fantastic to start with, but you’ll need to update if the project expands a lot (e.g. more than 200,000 guests a month).
As a shared hosting server that has been broken into smaller servers, you might envision a Virtual Private Server (VPS). This ensures you can customize it to meet your specifications. Your website would also be hosted independently of other users. The services are not pooled either. At DreamHost, VPS hosting plans start at $13.75 a month and can go all the way up to $110 a month.
But, once the website gets so huge that you need your server, it’s a little more costly when you can start having a dedicated account. At DreamHost, dedicated hosting begins at $149 a month.
Not just that, DreamHost provides cloud computing as well. Imagine this as a set of servers that house the website that is interconnected. As more services (e.g. RAM and CPU) can be added as you need them, this approach is suitable for those awaiting traffic peaks. Figuring out how much you’re going to spend is tricky when the price depends on the services you use (e.g. RAM or storage).
They also offer WordPress hosting plans on top of all that, with exclusive WordPress bundles for their pooled and VPS hosting. You can opt-in for a Managed WordPress account if you’d like automated alerts, staging areas, and dedicated WordPress support. Shared hosting for WordPress begins at $3.95 a month, VPS at $13.75, and $16.95 for Managed WordPress (for one site only).
However, they also provide a website builder if you don’t want any technological hassle and only want to launch a basic website quickly. It seems cheap (starts at $4.95), but I haven’t tried it with all honesty, so I wouldn’t know if it’s any good at all.
- Affordable: One of the Cheapest WordPress hosting around is DreamHost.
- Performance: DreamHost performed very well in our tests (uptime & speed) – more on this below.
- Unlimited: With absolutely unlimited capacity and generous storage, all accounts arrive. No restriction on inodes, unlike others.
- Modern-looking backend: Their backend is very modern-looking. For those accustomed to cPanel dashboards, it can take a bit of time to learn.
- 97-day money-back guarantee: They’ll refund you if you are disappointed with their service after 97 days (yes 97) without using them.
- Not many 1-click installs: Only a few CMSs have automatic installations (e.g. WordPress).
- US-location only: They don’t have servers outside the US. Users from other regions may not be suitable for these (e.g. Europe or Asia).
- Few specialized functionalities are absent: some capabilities tend to be lacking with wider projects. No staging, no built-in caching, or specialized backup solutions, for example.
- Support: Only from 5:30 AM to 9:30 PM Pacific time, it does not offer live chat 24 hours a day.
WPX Hosting is very easy to use as a fast web hosting. If you want to update the hosting conditions of your website or launch a new project on the right track, then a fantastic choice is WPX Hosting.
The three price options make it easy and it couldn’t be easier to launch a new WordPress website. For anyone with an established WordPress website hosted somewhere, the free migration tool would come in handy.
WPX hosting and managed WordPress hosting, in general, best hosting for WordPress India, are not inexpensive relative to entry-level shared web hosting. With rates beginning at $24.99 a month, but, and the option to host up to five WordPress websites, if you are ready to step up, WPX Hosting is one of the more accessible
- Regular Backups for WordPress Website
As part of their operation, the website will be backed up daily by WPX hosting. The backup files are kept on a different disk for enhanced security and are retained for 14 days. There’s no contingency repair fee should anything go wrong. You can also use your backup solution and save the files yourself, including plugins such as BackupBuddy or BackWPup.
- Migration Support for Free WordPress Website
You may be curious if switching to a faster web host is worth the effort if you already have a WordPress website. Mods and software are available to help you move to a WordPress platform. The method is not always simple, however.
Thankfully, WPX Hosting provides a free conversion service for the web. Reportedly, the relocation service is finished within 24 hours. The team will move the entire WordPress website to your new WPX Hosting account from your existing web host. The transition of email connected to the website is included in the service as well.
- Support Email
Email is provided with all WPX Hosting plans. This enables you to use the address associated with the domain name of your website to send and receive emails. You may opt to get emails sent to another address, such as your Gmail account when setting up emails.
Pricing at WPX
With its hosting options and prices, WPX Hosting makes it simple. Only three plans to select from are available. The key differences between the plans for WPX hosting are the number of pages that you can host on your account, how much room you can use, and how much bandwidth you can use.
It is interesting to see that the Business Strategy entry-level provides you with the opportunity to host up to five websites. The $24.99 a month charge for this package starts to look much more manageable if you own several websites or look after a few pages for consumers. Choosing to pay yearly instead of weekly often results in a discount.
WPX Hosting also provides a risk-free 30-day trial so that before you can use their service.
If you are looking for best and fast wordpress hosting. You may consider WPX.
Trey Gardner founded GreenGeeks in 2008 and its headquarters are based in Agoura Hills, California.
It is the leading eco-friendly web hosting company in the world.
They offer a variety of styles of hosting; collaborative hosting, hosting for WordPress, hosting for VPS, and hosting for resellers.
Both plans come with one year with a free domain name.
Specialists can convert your website entirely free of charge for free website migration.
For all shared hosting arrangements, free SSD drives with unrestricted capacity are included.
Servers are operated by caching technologies based on LiteSpeed and MariaDB, PHP7, HTTP3 / QUIC, and PowerCacher and the fastest WordPress hosting or fastest server in India.
A free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate and Cloudflare CDN is offered for all packages.
In terms of speed, features, and competitive pricing, GreenGeeks has a lot of excellent things going for them. This analysis of GreenGeeks offers you a comprehensive look at this web hosting business that is environmentally friendly.
So is it any use for GreenGeeks? GreenGeeks strives not only to provide website owners like you with stellar web hosting but also to do so in an eco-conscious manner. So, yeah, I suggest them to you. Without sacrificing on must-have functionality, they provide decent web hosting services for both beginners and more experienced webmasters at fantastic rates.
Unique Benefits of WPX Hosting
· Money-back guarantee for 30 days
· Free Name of Domain
· Unlimited storage space & transmission of data
· Free migration program for sites
· Nightly automatic data backups
· Fast servers (LiteSpeed using SSD, HTTP/2, PHP7, built-in caching + more)
· Free SSL certificate & Cloudflare CDN
GreenGeeks follows the tried-and-true industry-standard method of ads on their website at a relatively cheap monthly cost of $2.49, only to point out that you still have to sign up to get it three years in advance. Otherwise, if you want to spend every month, $10.95 per month would set you back. It can be considered the best hostinginindia.
Other Features that you need to check before choosing cheap WordPress Hosting India service
The Internet never sleeps, so having outstanding customer service is especially critical for Web hosting companies. Look for a business that has a phone number that is local or toll-free with at least one other form of communication. During the week, some hosts advertise 24-hour help. Such assertions do not, however, guarantee that you will receive swift, knowledgeable responses. Before setting up an account, note to verify the client service with a few questions.
Your website can receive many thousands, or even millions, of visitors as your company grows. Databases and email accounts may also need extra space for storage. To handle such improvements, a Web host can provide service options that allow you to update your account. Be mindful that millions of visitors will not be managed by certain small hosting firms, even though they offer “unlimited bandwidth.”
Failures of infrastructure, power outages, or a lack of Internet access at the hosting company will result in customer downtime. For large amounts of downtime, web hosts can pay clients. Steps to avoid it must also be taken, such as the installation of batteries, uninterruptible power supplies, or backup servers. Bear in mind that up to 100 minutes of downtime a week is still possible with 99.0 percent uptime. 99.999 percent uptime or higher is provided by outstanding hosts.
It probably offers outstanding client support and very little downtime if a hosting provider has a top-notch reputation. If you visit online forums and host review websites, you may assess a corporation. Don’t focus on a single positive or negative review; there could be an ulterior motive for the author. Benefit details from the Better Business Bureau about Web hosts. Asking the owners of reputable, well-respected websites about their hosting providers is another choice.
There are plenty of choices when it comes to cheap WordPress hosting in India, and it would not be prudent for me to choose only one, as each of these WordPress hosts provides something special.
Hostinger and Hostgator are the two cheapest WordPress hosting options to select from. Many new items, like inbuilt cache, have been innovated, which is particularly beneficial for new users.
Hostinger is another web host who, because of their offering and the level of customer care, is next to Bluehost. The server cap is the only position they miss in contrast to Bluehost. In the case of networking, Bluehost provides unrestricted web hosting bandwidth that is not the same.
Share this Article on your social media